Rafiki FoundationGet to know our statutory goals
Find out what we do and how you can support our projects.
A SHORT HISTORY ABOUT US
As pilots and tour guides, we have always traveled extensively. We knew perfectly well what the world looks like not only from the perspective of travel programs, google maps or other postcards. On those everything seems beautiful. On each trip we met many people and learned about their stories. We tried to help them privately. When our professional paths focused on the Dark Continent, we knew that we want to help even more and that we do not want to waste this chance. We have always tried to help as far as we can.
Our African home has always been full of people, especially locals visited us. We taught them to read, how to speak English and Polish, how to use modern technologies, telephones and computers. They taught us then how to survive in their world, they taught us to fish, build huts, roof made of palm leaves, above all they taught us humility, but also the Swahili language;) We have witnessed many stories and human misfortunes. Real powerlessness, real tragedies and insensitivity. Due to the fact that we have always been sensitive to human fate, we decided to officially help. However, we wanted to remain a Friend, that is from RAFIKA Swahili, and this is how we launched our Foundation, the aim of which is to help the poorest people from Tanzania and Zanzibar. Join us! Become Rafiki..
FIND OUT MORE
Get to know our statutory goals
- Providing humanitarian and charitable aid to people and families from poorer parts of Africa, with particular emphasis on Tanzania,
- Actions to improve health and quality of life and increase access to health care for local communities,
- Improving material existence and equalizing opportunities for people living in difficult conditions in Africa,
- Health, financial, social, caring and educational assistance to people living in Africa, with particular emphasis on Tanzania,
- Promotion and protection of democratic values, civil liberties and human rights,
- Education of children, adolescents and adults,
- Actions to raise awareness of the need for shared responsibility for the environment, including any actions to implement them.